ARE YOU LIVING A STORIED LIFE?
WISDOM STORIES: An Online Creative Intensive - part of the Speak Your Spark Program.
This Course Is Designed For People Who Want To:
- Bring a Spark of Joy and Pleasure into their life through a Creative Process
- Engage story as a tool for healing
- Learn how to work with story as a form of initiation
- Commit to transforming and bringing alchemy to life’s challenging moments
- Step onto the path of living as an elder, and give the power of your stories to the generations ahead
You'll learn to...
- Engage storytelling as a form of initiation work
- Cultivate a relationship with your audience so you can fully receive the medicine and teaching that is living within your story
- Change & heal a story that is interrupting the flow of your life force
- Learn specific tools and techniques that you can apply to your healing work with others
- Transform a challenging experience into a story that holds wisdom and provides guidance for others.
• Build your Storytelling Skills toolbox as you write, rehearse, share, and are witnessed in telling your story
• Develop your unique voice and style of storytelling
• Receive supportive and constructive feedback that supports your confidence and joyful expression in sharing your story
• Engage an ancient art form, and step into the role as Storyteller with confidence
"Leah’s guidance is finally allowing me to find my true voice, which has transformed my life in ways I never thought imaginable. Through the lens of sacred storytelling and meditation, Leah approaches my chaotic thoughts with care and grace, creating a space that truly nurtures growth. She has a knack for spotting the gifts of others, and her methods are perfect for bringing out the unique potential in each of us. Aided by her consistent and stable anchor, I am gently pushed to succeed at forming real process and long lasting discipline. With Leah’s help, I’m finally learning how to flow with my creative life and connect to my muse in ways that are nothing short of magical...she is an absolute gift to this world and it is an honor to work with her. She has catalyzed me to find my own unique use of language and creative expression through storytelling.”
- Elora Lydia, Animator and storyteller.
"Nothing could have prepared me for the immensity or inner treasures unearthed during Sanctuary. I only knew my soul was calling from the desert, aching to be known and its secrets to be unleashed. I do not consider myself a storyteller nor came to tell stories. Medicine is what I needed. The kind you find in sacred arts, rituals, symbols and in the sacred mother of life.
The journey weaved together the scattered parts, the preciousness and beauty surrounding me, and the soul crafting needed to claim the truth of my existence.
Leah masterfully guides the birthing of what has been calling you."
- Devi W, Participant in Sanctuary
“I’ve learned with Leah that being a Sacred Storyteller is about so much more than telling stories well. It’s a way of Being in life—of being in service, available to the Divine, in the specific ways that are truest to our own natures. Leah is a masterful guide and a committed advocate for creators and for the Creator in us all and has taught me a new way of being in partnership with inspiration and wisdom. Speak the Spark has been an experience so much more profound than I expected. I’m so grateful for the gifts! “
- Grace Boda
“I not only learned how to write my own stories and perform them confidently, I also learned how to LIVE story. Leah supported me in getting to know a story so well that it embeds into my skeletal structures, flows through my emotional waters, burns through to a personal truth, and finally affects the way I live and breathe. I have loved stories my whole life, and still Leah introduced me to the mysterious transformative power of stories in a way no other teacher has."
- Melinda Bielas, Storyteller in the 2019 Performance Intensive
RECEIVE MY STORYLETTER
and join the sacred storytelling community