A rare course offering powerful transformation and storytelling tools from a lost art.
Learn how to be with stories in some of their most ancient forms, whilst engaging a story to do the teaching for you. Connect with and learn how to listen to a story and the teaching that it offers.
Nov 9 - Nov 29, 2022
Tuesdays 11am-1pm Pacific Time
New ways to share life lessons with stories that share your wisdom.
TEACHING STORIES: A 4-week Online Creative Intensive - part of the Speak Your Spark Program.
This Course Is Designed For People Who Want To:
- Receive coaching and support as you gain confidence in your story creation and story delivery.
- Emerge with a Teaching Story for the times we are living in.
- Discover what lives in the core essence of your life force and holds the gifts that are most needed from these times.
- Reveal how love lives in and through you.
- Allow the most ancient way of teaching live through you as you build your library of stories that teach values and provide instruction that guide on how to live in the world. A valuable tool for teachers and parents, to help guide children.
In This Course You Will...
- Learn stories from around the world.
- Build your Storytelling Skills tool box as you write, rehearse, share, and are witnessed in telling your story.
- Focus on cultivating a relationship with your audience.
- Develop your unique voice and style of storytelling.
- Receive supportive and constructive feedback that supports your confidence and joyful expression in sharing your story.
Featured Guest Teacher
Story Coach, Keynote Speaker
"After being involved in the entertainment industry for most of my adult life, I feel I am just now starting to scratch the surface of the potency and the innate power of the artist / creative who works in alignment with A Nature Based Approach to The Creative Process. It is my intention to share content here that will help open the doors of perception to viable ways of accessing practices of “conscious creation” - a place that we can all create from.
During this work you will be expanding, informing and growing in untold ways. When working in harmony with the natural worlds we are setting ourselves up for unlimited success, boundless creative energy - and in doing so, will be more creative with our creativity. When I began with this approach to my creative process as an actor, writer and director I would say, “Process Over Results.” After staying with this work, through many phases of challenging development, I now can say, from direct experience, “Process Brings Results.”
4 Weeks - Nov 9 - Nov 29, 2022
Tuesdays 11am-1pm Pacific Time
With one exception, we begin on WEDNESDAY, the 9th
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- 4 live, interactive class sessions on Zoom (8 hours)
- 1 bonus guest teacher course
- Guided meditation and creativity practices
- Private platform for gathering outside of class
- Recordings of all classes (permanent access)
- Coaching and skill building
Teaching Stories + Speak Your Spark
Sign up to Teaching Stories & Speak Your Spark & save $200.
Click here to learn more about Speak Your Spark.
6 Weeks Discovery Course
Jan 17 - Feb 21 2023
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- This course is designed to support who you are as a conscious creator.
- Remove blocks in the way of your life force.
- Engage writing and creativity as a tool to transform energies, thought forms, and patterns that no longer serve you
- Enjoy and play with a lit up and fun community
- Gain the tools to make meaning of these times while learning an ancient art form
What Students Are Saying
"Leah’s guidance is finally allowing me to find my true voice, which has transformed my life in ways I never thought imaginable. Through the lens of sacred storytelling and meditation, Leah approaches my chaotic thoughts with care and grace, creating a space that truly nurtures growth. She has a knack for spotting the gifts of others, and her methods are perfect for bringing out the unique potential in each of us. Aided by her consistent and stable anchor, I am gently pushed to succeed at forming real process and long lasting discipline. With Leah’s help, I’m finally learning how to flow with my creative life and connect to my muse in ways that are nothing short of magical...she is an absolute gift to this world and it is an honor to work with her. She has catalyzed me to find my own unique use of language and creative expression through storytelling.”
- Elora Lydia, Animator and storyteller.
"Nothing could have prepared me for the immensity or inner treasures unearthed during Sanctuary. I only knew my soul was calling from the desert, aching to be known and its secrets to be unleashed. I do not consider myself a storyteller nor came to tell stories. Medicine is what I needed. The kind you find in sacred arts, rituals, symbols and in the sacred mother of life.
The journey weaved together the scattered parts, the preciousness and beauty surrounding me, and the soul crafting needed to claim the truth of my existence.
Leah masterfully guides the birthing of what has been calling you."
- Devi W, Participant in Sanctuary
“I’ve learned with Leah that being a Sacred Storyteller is about so much more than telling stories well. It’s a way of Being in life—of being in service, available to the Divine, in the specific ways that are truest to our own natures. Leah is a masterful guide and a committed advocate for creators and for the Creator in us all and has taught me a new way of being in partnership with inspiration and wisdom. Speak the Spark has been an experience so much more profound than I expected. I’m so grateful for the gifts! “
- Grace Boda
“I not only learned how to write my own stories and perform them confidently, I also learned how to LIVE story. Leah supported me in getting to know a story so well that it embeds into my skeletal structures, flows through my emotional waters, burns through to a personal truth, and finally affects the way I live and breathe. I have loved stories my whole life, and still Leah introduced me to the mysterious transformative power of stories in a way no other teacher has."
- Melinda Bielas, Storyteller in the 2019 Performance Intensive
Your Guide - Leah Lamb
Leah Lamb is a writer, storyteller, and performance artist who works with story as a tool for healing. She is the creator of the School for Sacred Storytelling, where she teaches a modality of storytelling for self discovery, community building, and addressing trauma. She has toured healing story ceremonies across the country, and is the creator of Soul Stories, a form of mystical storytelling. She produced and hosted The Green Channel at Al Gore’s television network, has written award winning plays, and PSA’s about climate, and her articles about climate and culture have been featured in Fast Company, Spirituality & Health Magazine, Huffington Post, and National Geographic News Watch. She is writing the book series, The Whale Dreamer.
RECEIVE THE STORYLETTER
and join the sacred storytelling community