Welcome to the Temple of Belonging
Come Home to Yourself
SANCTUARY: A PLACE TO DISCOVER YOUR
THE SANCTUARY WORKSHOP
THE CREATOR MATRIX is the first in an eleven-part Sacred Storytelling program designed for Conscious Creators.
This 6-week online intensive is the first module of an 11-part Sacred Arts Program. This workshop is committed to revealing your architecture as a creative, removing obstacles from your creative process, and providing access and avenues to amplify your gifts in the world.
In the workshop, you will:
- Discover your internal architecture
- Remove blocks and barriers in the way of your creative process
- Transform and sanctify your creative space
- Reveal and amplify your unique gifts
- Court the muse through prayer, blessing and ritual
- Work with story as a healing modality
- Compost, transform, alchemize and activate what you unearth
- Take your creative process to the next level
The Key to Unlocking and Activating Your Creator Matrix
How you relate to matter, matters.
Our belongings hold our stories, behaviors, patterns, and belief systems. They are the map, the topography of our internal life—what we have inherited, what we have chosen, and what we can’t let go of.
The living energy of objects fill our home. And this is the energy that we dream, love, and nurture within. It defines what we create in the world.
You will engage Psychic Silence as you redesign and redefine a room in your home as a living Sanctuary and sacred space. You’ll learn how to listen to the unseen world as you build altars, ritualize your intentions, weave sacred commitments, and engage your mythos to transform your home and reveal your unique Creator Matrix and Creator Archetypes.
What lives in your physical space influences:
How you dream and what you create · What you believe is possible
What roles you play and what roles seem forbidden
Your expectations of life and those around you
What you believe you are capable of accomplishing
How you heal from wounds such as fear, doubt, guilt, or shame
How you manifest giving your gifts to this planet
DISCOVER YOUR CREATOR ARCHETYPE
The Psychic Silence Guidebook, designed to accompany this course, will walk you through a 6-step process of uncovering and unleashing your Creator Matrix and creative life force. This 70-page guidebook includes rituals, practices, and worksheets supporting your reflection and journey through this program.
Each week, we'll use rituals to create a sacred space in your home. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and literally uproot things. You will design your space to: remove energetic and psycho-emotional blocks and encourage your creativity to thrive. During the live workshops, we'll integrate your discoveries through a transformational, storytelling process. We'll explore:
A step-by-step process for clearing your channel and understanding your limiting and liberating thought patterns.
Interactive and creative exercises that reveal the stories, patterns, unconscious belief systems, and behaviors living between you and your activated Creator Matrix
Core principles of creating prayers and blessings. You'll learn how to integrate ritual into your creative process.
Earth-based rituals and practices to develop relationships with the land.
Meditations and prompts that open your creative channel
Muse-invoking articles, podcasts, books, and music to excite your mind, body and spirit during this revelatory practice.
Rituals for cleansing and clearing, anointing, healing, forgiving, and addressing wounds within the masculine and feminine
A supportive community that has gathered at a unique moment in time to bring their much needed gifts to the world.
WHAT THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- 6 live, interactive classes with Leah Lamb, Transformational Storyteller, MSW on Zoom (12 hours)
- 6 live, interactive classes with Guest Master Teachers that explore traditions from around the globe (12 hours)
- 5 bonus pre-recorded classes with past Master Guest Teachers to support your practice (10 hours)
- The Psychic Silence Guidebook (70-page downloadable PDF)
- A private accountability group with other participants who will support you outside of class
- Guided meditation and creativity practices
- A free membership to The Sacred School for Storytelling Network (hosted on Mighty Networks) for gathering and sharing outside of class
- Permanent access to recordings of classes in our exclusive community platform
SANCTUARY + MYTHOS $750
All of the above, plus MYTHOS:
MYTHOS: 4-week Storytelling Skills Course
November 23 - December 14, 2021
In this 4-week storytelling skills intensive, you'll apply what you've learned about your unique creator archetype as you develop your personal mythos. We'll begin with the most ancient creation myths on the planet. Using these stories as an inspiration, you will write the creation story of your own life. What is the story of your SOUL? What symbolizes you in the mythic dimension? What is your archetype? Your guide, Leah Lamb will be by your side... coaching you and supporting you through the story creation, writing, and performance process.
In MYTHOS you will:
- Explore creation stories from around the world
- Learn how to examine your life through a mythic lens
- Integrate ritual into your storytelling process
- Develop your unique storytelling style & voice
- Complete a creation story about your life that you can share in written form, on the stage, or as a gift to yourself.
GUEST TEACHERS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE WILL GUIDE YOU
Storytelling As Shamanic Practice
with Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq
Story from Unseen Relations: The Language of Spirit
with Tyson Yunkaporta
Reclamation, Ritual & Renewal: Decolonizing & Unsettling Our Stories
with Sirena Payan Hazelwood
Listening to Your Earth: From Soil 2 Soul
with Devorah Broust
Sanctify Your Space With Your Own Sacred Symbol
with Kristen Myers
SANCTUARY integrates collaborating with the elemental into our practice.
Please use the following list as inspiration for what you place into your ritual kit.
CONTENTS OF YOUR RITUAL KIT
- Custom Journal—Dedicate a journal to your practice so you can reflect and capture your journey as it is happening
- Candle—Get a candle that you can allow to burn for the duration of our class time and your time in creation
- 21 Beeswax Candles—each with a 50-minute burn for meditation and visualization practices (recommended, not necessary)
- Crystals—consider what energy you want to call in and develop a relationship with this energy
- Bath Salt & Cleansing Blend—cleansing and soothing blend with oils that support your cleansing process
- Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Bay Herb Bundle—to burn or bathe with, to cleanse and protect
- Mugwort—to engage ancient memories and dreamspace
As Within So Without
As you transform your outer world,
your internal world reveals
and you emerge living a new story,
with new stories to tell.
Leah Lamb learned about how stories could be allies and friends when she was a child wandering the fields, creeks, and ponds of a rural farm in Vermont. Her first loves were writing and theater. Leah experienced first-hand how stories can unite when her play about suicide, “Berries,” was produced by VA Young Writers for The Theater. She went on to study the Eric Morris technique and the Meisner Technique at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City and interned at Williamstown Theatre Festival. Her love of the environment led her to study at Prescott College, where she earned a double major in outdoor experiential education and environmental education through performance. After she worked with youth at risk for many years as a wilderness guide with Outward Bound and other programs, her commitment to social justice led her to earn a master’s degree in social work from Virginia Commonwealth University.
"Nothing could have prepared me for the immensity or inner treasures unearthed during Sanctuary. I only knew my soul was calling from the desert, aching to be known and its secrets to be unleashed. I do not consider myself a storyteller nor came to tell stories. Medicine is what I needed. The kind you find in sacred arts, rituals, symbols and in the sacred mother of life.
The journey weaved together the scattered parts, the preciousness and beauty surrounding me, and the soul crafting needed to claim the truth of my existence.
Leah masterfully guides the birthing of what has been calling you."
- Devi W, Participant in Sanctuary
“Speak the Spark has been an experience so much more profound than I expected. I’m so grateful for the gifts!"
- Grace Boda
“I not only learned how to write my own stories and perform them confidently, I also learned how to LIVE story. Leah supported me in getting to know a story so well that it embeds into my skeletal structures, flows through my emotional waters, burns through to a personal truth, and finally affects the way I live and breathe. I have loved stories my whole life, and still Leah introduced me to the mysterious transformative power of stories in a way no other teacher has."
- Melinda Bielas, Storyteller in the 2019 Performance Intensive