A rare course offering powerful transformation and storytelling tools from a lost art.
Learn how to be with stories in some of their most ancient forms, whilst engaging a story to do the teaching for you. Connect with and learn how to listen to a story and the teaching that it offers.
April 25 - May 16, 2023
Tuesdays 11 am-1 pm Pacific Time
2 pm - 4 pm Eastern Time
New ways to share life lessons with stories that share your wisdom.
CANTADORA: A 4-week Online Creative Intensive - part of the Speak Your Spark Program.
This Course Is Designed For People Who Want To:
- Receive coaching and support as you gain confidence in your story creation and story delivery.
- Emerge with a Teaching Story for the times we are living in.
- Discover what lives in the core essence of your life force and holds the gifts that are most needed from these times.
- Reveal how love lives in and through you.
- Allow the most ancient way of teaching live through you as you build your library of stories that teach values and provide instruction that guide on how to live in the world. A valuable tool for teachers and parents, to help guide children.
In This Course You Will...
- Learn stories from around the world.
- Build your Storytelling Skills tool box as you write, rehearse, share, and are witnessed in telling your story.
- Focus on cultivating a relationship with your audience.
- Develop your unique voice and style of storytelling.
- Receive supportive and constructive feedback that supports your confidence and joyful expression in sharing your story.
4 Weeks - April 25 - May 16, 2023
Tuesdays 11 am - 1 pm Pacific Time
2 pm - 4 pm Eastern Time
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- 4 live, interactive class sessions on Zoom (8 hours)
- Guided meditation and creativity practices
- Private platform for gathering outside of class
- Recordings of all classes (permanent access)
- Coaching and skill building
- BONUSES! (within the private Sacred Storytelling Community)
- live weekly writing group
- exclusive access to live interviews with leaders in the field
- live book club
Experience Your Soul Story (Add on at Checkout)
A Soul Story is a mystic storytelling and divination -- a vehicle to explore your consciousness. In this private session you receive a song and story that explores how your soul is living in the mythic dimension. It is another way of claiming your multi-dimensionality, and your wholeness. Similar to a tarot reading— your Soul Story provides guidance by illuminating what is living in your consciousness through symbols, archetypes, and metaphor. You will walk away with a new perspective, and daily practices and rituals that will support the integration of what was discovered in your session.
What Students Are Saying
"Leah’s guidance is finally allowing me to find my true voice, which has transformed my life in ways I never thought imaginable. Through the lens of sacred storytelling and meditation, Leah approaches my chaotic thoughts with care and grace, creating a space that truly nurtures growth. She has a knack for spotting the gifts of others, and her methods are perfect for bringing out the unique potential in each of us. Aided by her consistent and stable anchor, I am gently pushed to succeed at forming real process and long lasting discipline. With Leah’s help, I’m finally learning how to flow with my creative life and connect to my muse in ways that are nothing short of magical...she is an absolute gift to this world and it is an honor to work with her. She has catalyzed me to find my own unique use of language and creative expression through storytelling.”
- Elora Lydia, Animator and storyteller
"I was deeply moved by how rich, expansive, and essential Leah's work is. She isn't just a storyteller and her work is not just about storytelling. Leah is a midwife holding space for the creative force to move through us and birth a new paradigm."
“I’ve learned with Leah that being a Sacred Storyteller is about so much more than telling stories well. It’s a way of Being in life—of being in service, available to the Divine, in the specific ways that are truest to our own natures. Leah is a masterful guide and a committed advocate for creators and for the Creator in us all and has taught me a new way of being in partnership with inspiration and wisdom. Speak the Spark has been an experience so much more profound than I expected. I’m so grateful for the gifts! “
- Grace Boda
Your Guide - Leah Lamb
Leah Lamb is a writer, storyteller, and performance artist who works with story as a tool for healing. She is the creator of the School for Sacred Storytelling, where she teaches a modality of storytelling for self discovery, community building, and addressing trauma. She has toured healing story ceremonies across the country, and is the creator of Soul Stories, a form of mystical storytelling. She produced and hosted The Green Channel at Al Gore’s television network, has written award winning plays, and PSA’s about climate, and her articles about climate and culture have been featured in Fast Company, Spirituality & Health Magazine, Huffington Post, and National Geographic News Watch. She is writing the book series, The Whale Dreamer.
RECEIVE THE STORYLETTER
and join the sacred storytelling community